First time at the AMSC? Or just need a refresher on how to apply and register for classes? Let us help you out.
Apply and Register
- In order to register for classes, you will first need to apply for admissions at Edmonds College.
- Once you apply and recieve your ctcLink ID, you will be able to register for classes.
Fill out the Online Admissions Application
- The Advanced Manufacturing Training Center, or AMSC, is an extension of Edmonds College. You will need to apply for admissions at Edmonds College in order to take classes at AMSC.
- Apply for admissions to Edmonds College here.
When you fill out the Admissions Application, be sure to select these options:
WATR Center Creative Technology
- If you pass the Admissions Requirements, you should recieve a ctcLink ID within a week.
- Once you recieve your ID, you should be able to register for classes at the AMSC.
- Note: This application is used for ALL of the State Community and Technical Colleges.
- Once you activate ctcLink, you should be able to register for classes.
- ctcLink links, resources, and tutorials can be found here.
Check Program Pages and Schedules
- Check your program's pages to find out which classes you will need to take.
- Once you know what classes you need, find them and register for them in the Class Search.
- How to register and search for classes in ctcLink.
- Add Classes to Cart.
- Note: When searching for AMSC classes, filter the Class Search by - Academic Organization: Manufacturing.
Register and Pay
- Credit cards and other forms of payment are accepted. If you have any questions about payments, please contact us at 425.640.1840 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Financial assistance is available.
The AMSC programs are self support so they do not qualify for the payment plan that is allowed for on campus credited classes. There are no refunds after the first day of class.
WATR Center Programs
- For the most up-to-date classes, please check the Class Search.
- Note: When searching for WATR Center classes, filter the Class Search by - Academic Organization: Manufacturing.
- New courses start approximately every 30 days, so it is easy to find a certificate program that will work with your schedule.
- Scheduling of the certificate programs is subject to change based upon the needs of our industry partners. This way, you can take programs that are currently in demand.
Start with the Manufacturing Core Certificate
- Every WATR Certificate program starts with the Manufacturing Core Certificate, which is a 4-week long introduction to Manufacturing and our programs.
- The Manufacturing Core is available in Spanish (in-person) or English (online).
- Once you have completed the Manufacturing Core, you can move on to your Specialty Certificate.
Pick your Specialty Certificate Program
- Once you complete and pass the Manufacturing Core Certificate, register for your Specialty Certificate.
- You do NOT have to know which Specialty you will take before taking the Manufacturing Core.
- You may take as many Specialty Certificates as you would like, but may only take one at a time. When you return to the WATR Center for further certificates, you will not have to retake the Manufacturing Core.