The primary object of Advanced Manufacturing Skills Center of Edmonds College is to provide training programs that teach in-demand, industry-driven skills, with the outcome of employment in manufacturing.
Job Search Assistance
Basic job search assistance includes but is not limited to:
- Resume Development and Customization
- Behavioral Interviewing Techniques and Mock Interviews
- Effective Job Search Strategies
- Salary and Benefit Negotiation
- Online Application Processes
One-on-one appointments may be scheduled by contacting the Retention Specialist.