student support services
At the Advanced Manufacturing Skills Center of Edmonds College, our students are our top priority. We will do our best to make sure that you have the most stress-free, pleasant training experience possible. There are many resources available from our partners and the main Edmonds College campus. Please don't hesitate to let us know what we can do to help you out.
Student Resource List
- WATR Center Financial Assistance
- Emergency Assistance for Students
- We have multiple sources of funds students can access from this one application. Each funding program has different eligibility criteria and we will match you with the funding that meets your needs. Funds are limited and not all students will receive emergency grants from these programs. If we are unable to assist you with a grant, we will refer you to community resources as available.
- Edmonds Student Wellness Guide
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- WorkSource Washington
- Latino Educational Training Institute (LETI)
- Learning Disabilities Association of Washington (LDAWA)
- Services for Students with Disabilities (Edmonds College)