Currently in Session
Upcoming session (now accepting registrations)
January 5 - March 17, 2022 | 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
We are currently adding students to this session.
Minimum requirement: 18+ years old
Successful completion of this program leads to a certificate in Construction Trades Apprenticeship Preparation. The program includes math, blueprint reading and drawing, health and safety, work readiness, industry awareness, tool training, construction basics, basic electrical, and basic plumbing. Students will also create a capstone project that will demonstrate the link between theory and practice and skills acquired throughout the program.
- Communicate and collaborate with teams to promote work-site safety.
- Use appropriate techniques to solve problems and to safely and correctly operate and
most common construction trade tools.
- Demonstrate effective workforce skills and knowledge needed to obtain entry-level trade jobs.
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge needed for entry into apprenticeships and/or further training.
Need assistance? We can help. Student Support Services
Apply for the Program
- Contact Shelia Dersham at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 425.267.5777
- Para atención in español, llame: Rene Acevedo | email@example.com | 360.399.6541
- Fill out the College Admissions Application
- If you are accepted into the program, we will contact you with further steps