You can register for classes in-person, online, by phone, or by fax. Both credit cards and other methods of payment are accepted.
Step 1 Apply for Admissions to Edmonds college.
Step 2 Pick the training program you wish to register for.
Step 3 Search for your classes in CTC Link.
Step 4 Check out and make your tuition payment online
Every student must apply and be accepted to Edmonds College before being able to register for classes. Once you are accepted, you will receive your ID number and be able to apply through CTCLink.
Please see the corresponding Creative Technology information pages to find out which prerequisites may be required.
Every WATR Center Certificate program starts with the Manufacturing Core Certificate, which is a 4-week long introduction to Manufacturing and our programs.
Once you have completed the Manufacturing Core, you can move on to your Specialty Certificate.
Creative Technology Classes
Please see the corresponding Creative Technology information pages to find out which courses you need to register for.
WATR Center Classes
- Manufacturing Core Certificate
- MFG 120 | MFG 105 | MFG 159
- Electrical Assembly Mechanic Certificate
- MFG 121 | MFG 122 | MFG 101 | MFG 102
- Manufacturing Assembly Mechanic Certificate
- MFG 110 | MFG 111 | MFG 112 | MFG 113 | MFG 127
- Manufacturing Composites Certificate
- MFG 141 | MFG 142 | MFG 126 | MFG 190
- Tooling Mechanic Certificate
- MFG 125 | MFG 130 | MFG 131 | MFG 132
- Quality Assurance (QA) Certificate
- MFG 123 | MFG 124 | MFG 169 | MFG 189
Registration for Marine Manufacturing and AI/Robotics Manufacturing is coming soon!