In-Person Lab Protocol
- Classes are limited to 6 people maximum in order to maintain the health of our staff and students.
- Properly fitting masks must be worn at all times while visiting the Center. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Your temperature must be below 100 degrees to enter the building.
- Please enter at the check-in point at the front of the building. You will be asked a series of questions about your health. You must sanitize your hands and check your own temperature before entering class.
- You must maintain 6 feet of distance from any other person at the Center. Our lab stations are set up to let you easily know how far this distance is.
General Contact Information
Information and registration: 425.640.1840
COVID-19 Office Hours
The AMSC office staff is maintaining regular hours. However, they are working from home until the danger of COVID-19 has passed. The phone numbers and emails of our individual staff members are listed here. To contact facilitators or the main office, please call 425.640.1840.
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m.- 5 p.m.
The AMSC is remaining open for students and staff ONLY.
Located on Paine Field
3008 100th St SW
Everett, WA 98204
In person tours are temporarily suspended due to COVID-19.
For weekly, virtual information sessions, see our calendar.