Successful completion of this program leads to a Construction Pre-apprenticeship badge.
The program includes math, blueprint reading and drawing, health and safety, work readiness, industry awareness, tool training, construction basics, and more.
Students will also complete a capstone project that will demonstrate the link between theory and practice and skills acquired throughout the program.
What is a pre-apprenticeship?
A supportive, hands-on program designed to help you improve your basic skills before applying to an apprenticeship program.
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship is a combination of on-the-job training (OJT) and related classroom instruction under the supervision of a journey-level craft person or trade professional in which workers learn the practical and theoretical aspects of a highly skilled occupation.
- Basics of Construction
- Blueprint Reading and Drawing
- Overviews of Apprenticeship Trades
- Safety on the Worksite
- Tool Identification
- Trades-Level Math
- Worksite Behavior and Readiness
- and more
- Interview Techniques
- Job search
- Goal Setting
- Teamwork & Communication
- Time & Stress Management
|Upon program completion, you will recieve the AMSC CAP Badge.|
- Communicate and collaborate with teams to promote work-site safety.
- Use appropriate techniques to solve problems and to safely and correctly operate and
most common construction trade tools.
- Demonstrate effective workforce skills and knowledge needed to obtain entry-level trade jobs.
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge needed for entry into apprenticeships and/or further training.
- Must be 18+ years old
- Apprenticeship programs will have further requirements
How to apply to the Program
- Contact Rikki Pierotti at email@example.com or at 425-267-5731.
- Fill out the College Admissions Application.
- If you are accepted into the program, we will contact you with further steps
For more information or to apply, please contact Rikki Pierotti at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 425-267-5731.
Need assistance? We can help.